Anne tagged me last week in this little game floating around, so better go do it 😉 Rules is a take picture of your refrigerator and then choose a thing on it and tell the story behind it and the tag 3 people to do the same.
We use two of the sides of the fridge, so had to show both sides 😛
Well the front first…
and one of the sides… we could actually use both.. but we don’t 😛
And then for a thing I have chosen and the story behind.
Well I cant live without my wall calendar so that’s the chosen thing! Its been updated since the bottom picture as you can see on the top a lot more is on it. I like to be organized, but I think its more I wanna be rather than I am 😛 I love fridge magnets and I always wish them for birthdays and Christmas, but I never get any 🙁 so all the magnets I own are something I bought my self. And of course I have a sheep 😉
I would love to see a huuuuge americans fridge so I tag
Nicole from Magic Maid I hope you have one those then 😛
and some of the European girls so that will have to be
Nihrida from Nihrida’s blog
A duo chrome! My first one and I could not capture it, except on one picture and that wasn’t even on the nails.. oh shoot! 🙁 But I really like that’s its purple most of the time 😉 Sorry about the crappy pictures, all was taken at night with a desk lamp or flash 🙁 Applies really good with 1-1½ coat 😀
Okay so I got tagged with some different awards and all of them are basically the same in the sense that I have to list random stuff about me. And since that I am terrible at these random facts I will do them all together, so it’s not that I am not that I am not grateful for getting it I just suck at the facts 🙁
On to the tags: The Haute Mess tag and Beautiful Blogger tag by glidedangel from Naive Nails, then I got the Happy 101 Tag by Nicole from Magic Maid and then the Kreativ Blogger by Vibeke at Discountliv & Luksusdrømme
Rules for the awards is I have to say 7 interesting stuff about myself and then tag 7 people to do the same with the 2 first awards and then list 10 things about me for the Happy award and 7 more for the Kreativ blogger, so gonna do 20 in all, then it should be covered 😛
1. Okay I am stuck at my first fact.. Yus I am that boring apparently 🙁 (can’t I just link to my last fact something tag)
2. Erhm I like Timbaland’s new album
3. I read a lot of books. I really like chick lit and mysteries. Would love to join a bookclub so I maybe felt a meaning with reading all the books 😛
4. Hmm my favorite drink is Pina Colada
5. see now I am stuck again 🙁 hmm… I like green tea gum!
6. I stopped smoking 2 years ago.. But I am pretty sure I will start again some day.. no right now.. but when I am old :p
7. I am an early up / late night person. I don’t need much sleep. But I can sleep for a really long time if needed ;D
8. I actually hate to travel.. much more prefer to stay home in my apartment and doing nothing 🙁
9. While doing this I have been playing World of Warcraft, so had some pretty big breaks between each fact
10. I have been told I am really good at giving presents, maybe because I put a lot of thought into it 😀
11. I looove fun action movies.
12. I hate my neighbors
13. I would love to have a bathtub when I move into a real house some day
14. I miss being younger, miss the teen days
15. Did anyone actually read all this?
16. I have been into death metal/rap/hiphop when I was younger.. including the clothes involved in liking that music 😛
17. I have my tongue pierced and still have something in it. Had my nose pierced, just a whole there now. And I have each ear pierced on the earlobes and 2 more on the right ear at the top. Nothing in them though.
18. I hate doing makeup actually and prefer to not use any. So when I am not working I rarely have makeup on
19. I started on this post today at 9.30 in the evening..
20. Its now 2.59… So goodnight 😉
I wont tag anyone since most have done it already. BUT if you haven’t done any of these feel free to see yourself as being tagged and receiving all these hot awards 😉
I still have a tag from Anne to do but I will do that tomorrow 😉 Got the pictures ready and all ;D
I bought a new ring from Marc Jacobs, fits perfect as a index finger ring 😀 Been looking for one like this for quite some time 🙂
But I surely don’t wanna assemble more of these anytime soon.. requires a lot of bending with a screwdriver and I broke 3 nails doing this 🙁 Next time I have to make sure my boyfriend is home 😛
I recently received half of the Orly Sweet collection* and I really like them. Pastel colors seems to go very well with my skintone. Lemonade and Snowcone needed 2 coats for coverage and Pixy Stix needed 3. I hope I can reswatch these when we get some sun again, so sorry for the bad pics..
Lemonade, I am not much of a yellow polish girl but this one may have hit the nail. I can see my self with this when summer comes around.. Maybe just on the toes but still! 😛
Snowcone and a rare pic of my right hand(yes I have one!) VERY nice light blue color, really like this one. (yikes on the cuticles, winter is hard on the skin)
Pixy Stix, lovely light pink color. But a bit sheer on the first coat. Updated with a pic taken inside with a normal office lamp
*Collection was sent to me from the manufacturer.
And I am sorry for MIA these last couple of days, just needed some time off 😉 And I don’t think I will be back in full gear again before next week. Oh and have seen I have been tagged and I will do them 😉
there was a book filled with polish swatches…
Every time I get a new polish I make a quick swatch in this little book just so I know how it looks 😀 This was btw. what I was doing when I was sick with my eye a month ago 😛 also an easy way to keep a hold on how many polishes I got since theres 5 swatches on every page 🙂 Well except the one we can see here that have 6 😛 Its the new Orly’s I got 😀 I am geek sorry ! 😛
Manicure Mommas is having a GIVEAWAY all while… 52 Flavors brings you “The Best Snow Leopard Tutorial” starring “For Audrey.”
The Swatchaholic shows off some gorgeous Zoya Glitters and Polish Galore swatches Scrangie and Going Grape for comparison.
Prepare to drool with envy as Polishing the Nails shows off Chanel’s Particuliere and Pretty in Polish dazzles us with OPI’s Alice in Wonderland.
Prim and Polished shows you her mannequin hands color as you prepare to… Take a trip “Down Under” with Naive Nails and get a glimpse of Australis Emerald Star.
Also Known As… brings you some nail polish goodies from Diamond Cosmetics and the network brings you a host of Fabulous giveaways and goodies!
Check out the Network Giveaways…
PolishFreak is giving away a set of American Apparel’s backordered nail polishes.
Polish Galore is giving away Cina Glaze’s Up & Away Grape Pop, Seche Vite Top Coat, and a bottle of Matte Magic.
The Swatchaholic is giving away a host of different polishes along with some nail jewel accessories and Body Soul Beauty is hosting her weekly Friday Freebie giveaway.
Another spring collection and this one is from Nubar. I think this collection is great! And hope that I can get a hold of some of them. I am a glitter girl! 😛 For the more aware consumer all Nubar are free of formaldehyde, DBP(phthalate), and toluene, and are vegan and cruelty free! So they are actually not doing any harm to your nails and we like that! I really like Star Sparkles and Sky Sparkles, anyone you are fancying?
Nicole saw my post about a sheep I bought and today I received a package from her. I had no idea what to expect, so cracked up when I saw it 😛 Sheep-slippers! Haha
She also put some polishes from SinFul Colours in the package and some cakegoodies 😀 I will swatch those as soon as I am done with my little chanel polish experiment 😛
Is there something you wanna tell me Nicole? 😛
Thank you so much for the sheep’s, polishes and goodies, you are to kind 😀 I hope to return the favour soon 😉