I was lucky enough to get sent this product for review from the manufacturer* so here is my pictures of them and thoughts 🙂
I don’t know why but when I see the colors from this collection I think about the circus and fun and summer. And I don’t even like clowns that much 😛 They are scary 🙁 But the colors still cheer me up and with all this winter and snow and cold, its much needed! That’s for sure.
First up is Happy Go Lucky – its a creme and applies really well, but needed two coats for total coverage. It could be that I apply a fairly thin first coat, but I like to put it on thinner because there is a less chance of bubbles 🙂 But back to the polish. I really like it and even though yellow is not one of my favorite colors so I am pretty sure this is one that will pop up during spring and summer!
Then we have Heli-yum – also a creme. As with most red/pinks I find it very hard to capture. As you can see on the first picture the bottle color is slightly more pinkish than the color on the nails. But its really depending on which light is on and the surroundings. But nevertheless I love pinks and this one is a definite keeper 😉 A girl cant have to many pinks!
Four Leaf Clover – or the chameleon as I like to call it. This is also a creme, I actually think the full collection is all cremes, but not entirely sure. It applies really well, I think one coat did the job here and ½ coat for finishing touches. And now look at the 3 pictures below. Of the same polish. Notice any difference? Just click to make them bigger, had to make them tiny so they could fit besides each other. Amazing how a color can be so versatile. Blue, green and minty. And when I look at it in real life it looks more like grass green.. I think these are some great colors and I am sure these and many of the pastels that there are out will be good this upcoming season 🙂 I am gonna put this one on the toes for sure! 😛 And I would definitely recommend this for Sct. Pattys day 😉
And to finish off I have taken a picture with no flash, the only light is a desk lamp. I honestly think this is the most accurate shot of the colors, except of the Heli-Yum, where the top picture is the best.
Have you found your spring colors yet?
*All opinions concerning this product is my own and I am not getting paid to write this.
Thanks for reading 🙂
I just made a decision. I am not going to buy any more new nail polishes until I have saved up for buying a Speedy 30 or 35 from Louis Vuitton ! Haven’t decided which one yet 🙁 Think I wont do that until I am ready to actually buy it. So in the future I will have to make do with the polishes I have already. So will try to be as creative as I can.. And still have to crack that Konad code 😛 Tried it a bit last week but I was really really bad at it. So I gave up 😛 On another note would like to welcome the new readers to my little world of polish. Hope you will stick around despite me not getting any of the new collections 🙂 I think it was amazing when I had 10 readers and now I have 160 😀 So welcome
And for your viewing pleasure a sheep ;D
Pictures found on Le Google
I spotted this over at Nicholaine blog and I feel a
bit lot bored so I thought I would do this 😉
- Flower: I am going for the rose
- Food: A sandwich of a local pizzeria.. Chicken/bacon and the best curry sauce ever!
- Books: Mysteries or chicklit.
- Clothes: I love to wear sweat pants, yes I am white trash 😛
- Shoes: I own 2 pairs of Adidas Superstar, 1 in black and 1 in white and 1 pair of black kawasaki’s. I usually wear the white Adidas.
- Baked goods/pastry: I don’t cook my self but I love home made buns.. I think they are called that 😛
- Vegetable: Uhm carrots
- Fruit: Apples – Golden Delicious .
- Movie: This is a really tough one since I don’t have a favourite movie, but I saw It’s Complicated last night and I really liked it 🙂
- Tea or coffee: Dont touch coffee so that’s an easy one.. And I really like Green tea 😉
- Magazine: Elle, Bazar and my favourite was Cosmopolitan when it still was here in Denmark
- Beach-, skiing or big city vacation: Would love to go to some of the bigger cities in Europe and USA.. Tried the skiing and it wasn’t for me and beach you can always go to 😛
- Beer or wine: I love beer but I started to drink wine a bit more now when I can instead of the beer. Especially like a good white wine 🙂
- Sport: Football.. and I don’t mean that sissy American football! I am talking real football where you kick a ball 😛
Feel free to see your self tagged if I have you read this and do link back in the comments if you do it 😉
Anne tagged me last week in this little game floating around, so better go do it 😉 Rules is a take picture of your refrigerator and then choose a thing on it and tell the story behind it and the tag 3 people to do the same.
We use two of the sides of the fridge, so had to show both sides 😛
Well the front first…
and one of the sides… we could actually use both.. but we don’t 😛
And then for a thing I have chosen and the story behind.
Well I cant live without my wall calendar so that’s the chosen thing! Its been updated since the bottom picture as you can see on the top a lot more is on it. I like to be organized, but I think its more I wanna be rather than I am 😛 I love fridge magnets and I always wish them for birthdays and Christmas, but I never get any 🙁 so all the magnets I own are something I bought my self. And of course I have a sheep 😉
I would love to see a huuuuge americans fridge so I tag
Nicole from Magic Maid I hope you have one those then 😛
and some of the European girls so that will have to be
Nihrida from Nihrida’s blog
there was a book filled with polish swatches…
Every time I get a new polish I make a quick swatch in this little book just so I know how it looks 😀 This was btw. what I was doing when I was sick with my eye a month ago 😛 also an easy way to keep a hold on how many polishes I got since theres 5 swatches on every page 🙂 Well except the one we can see here that have 6 😛 Its the new Orly’s I got 😀 I am geek sorry ! 😛
so that’s what the song is about!