Since the 26th I have been on a no buy, so its a week and 1 day of no shopping. And must say its been really easy. Lots of times I have seen something and was about to click me on to the website or webshop. But then I just thought.. hm do I really need that color/t-shirt/bag? And closed down the window again. So there haven’t been that OMG I MUST HAVE feeling over anything yet. But I am definitely sure it will come. A lot of new collections is coming out now and there will be some of them I am just gonna have the urge to get. I had a strange feeling though.. looking at some of the new stuff thats out now.. None of them have really blown me away. I was sitting looking at the new OPI Hong Kong collection and I was not really feeling any of the colors like I need it 🙁 Could I be at a point where I don’t need any more colors? Is that possible? I mean I don’t have a big collection or anything, but I saw on someones blog lined up 6 almost identically colored greens and thought do I really need that? Could I be fed up at the moment with polishes? I didn’t think that it would be something I could think.. but well to look at the bright side.. this will make my no buy a lot easier. 🙂
Going home from work in the snow last night.. Truck that’s stuck and cant turn right uphill, ended up going around it
This road is usually all cleared of snow because its a big road with heavy traffic. But not this evening 🙁 Oh and the heavy traffic is always over when I get off work 😉 Yay for working 12 hour shifts 😛
Hope I haven’t offended anyone that have 6 identically green colored polishes or any other colors for that matter 😛
Have a nice evening and thanks for reading 🙂
With inspiration from the lovely Kia on Fierceogfattig.blogspot.com I thought I wanted to show what was on mine and not just write it in a comment 😉 So here you go!
I have some anti cold stuff, cause I had a soar throat and running nose recently. Including a cool Kleenex holder thingy I bought real cheap a couple of years ago. Then a lot of books. I am in to the mysteries and chick books. Like shopaholic and such (hated the movie btw!) Some body lotion, I often go straight from the bath into the bed again and wrapping myself completely in with towels and then under the sheets till I am dry. So I put the body lotion on in here 😀 And then I have my jewelry box(black thing bottom right) and some magazines. And in the back I can spot some stuffed animals that’s been tucked away.. on purpose 😛 I usually read when I go to bed, but because my boyfriend cant sleep with the lights on (whats up with that?? :P) I have to put the book away when he comes to bed, but I read to the next chapter before putt the book away. And then he wants to be all serious and read to.. haha and then he takes out a children’s book one of his friends gave him for a fun birthday present a couple of years ago. The title is on English: Story Of The Little Mole Who Knew It Was None Of His Business
But on danish its a totally different title.. roughly translated its called: The mole who wanted to know who pooped on his head… So I couldn’t really take him that serious with a mole with a poop on his head in the background! 😛
Anyone who reads this can consider them selves tagged! Could be interesting haha ;D And if you do make it link back so I can read it 🙂
I just made a decision. I am not going to buy any more new nail polishes until I have saved up for buying a Speedy 30 or 35 from Louis Vuitton ! Haven’t decided which one yet 🙁 Think I wont do that until I am ready to actually buy it. So in the future I will have to make do with the polishes I have already. So will try to be as creative as I can.. And still have to crack that Konad code 😛 Tried it a bit last week but I was really really bad at it. So I gave up 😛 On another note would like to welcome the new readers to my little world of polish. Hope you will stick around despite me not getting any of the new collections 🙂 I think it was amazing when I had 10 readers and now I have 160 😀 So welcome
And for your viewing pleasure a sheep ;D
Pictures found on Le Google
I spotted this over at Nicholaine blog and I feel a
bit lot bored so I thought I would do this 😉
- Flower: I am going for the rose
- Food: A sandwich of a local pizzeria.. Chicken/bacon and the best curry sauce ever!
- Books: Mysteries or chicklit.
- Clothes: I love to wear sweat pants, yes I am white trash 😛
- Shoes: I own 2 pairs of Adidas Superstar, 1 in black and 1 in white and 1 pair of black kawasaki’s. I usually wear the white Adidas.
- Baked goods/pastry: I don’t cook my self but I love home made buns.. I think they are called that 😛
- Vegetable: Uhm carrots
- Fruit: Apples – Golden Delicious .
- Movie: This is a really tough one since I don’t have a favourite movie, but I saw It’s Complicated last night and I really liked it 🙂
- Tea or coffee: Dont touch coffee so that’s an easy one.. And I really like Green tea 😉
- Magazine: Elle, Bazar and my favourite was Cosmopolitan when it still was here in Denmark
- Beach-, skiing or big city vacation: Would love to go to some of the bigger cities in Europe and USA.. Tried the skiing and it wasn’t for me and beach you can always go to 😛
- Beer or wine: I love beer but I started to drink wine a bit more now when I can instead of the beer. Especially like a good white wine 🙂
- Sport: Football.. and I don’t mean that sissy American football! I am talking real football where you kick a ball 😛
Feel free to see your self tagged if I have you read this and do link back in the comments if you do it 😉
Anne tagged me last week in this little game floating around, so better go do it 😉 Rules is a take picture of your refrigerator and then choose a thing on it and tell the story behind it and the tag 3 people to do the same.
We use two of the sides of the fridge, so had to show both sides 😛
Well the front first…
and one of the sides… we could actually use both.. but we don’t 😛
And then for a thing I have chosen and the story behind.
Well I cant live without my wall calendar so that’s the chosen thing! Its been updated since the bottom picture as you can see on the top a lot more is on it. I like to be organized, but I think its more I wanna be rather than I am 😛 I love fridge magnets and I always wish them for birthdays and Christmas, but I never get any 🙁 so all the magnets I own are something I bought my self. And of course I have a sheep 😉
I would love to see a huuuuge americans fridge so I tag
Nicole from Magic Maid I hope you have one those then 😛
and some of the European girls so that will have to be
Nihrida from Nihrida’s blog
Okay so I got tagged with some different awards and all of them are basically the same in the sense that I have to list random stuff about me. And since that I am terrible at these random facts I will do them all together, so it’s not that I am not that I am not grateful for getting it I just suck at the facts 🙁
On to the tags: The Haute Mess tag and Beautiful Blogger tag by glidedangel from Naive Nails, then I got the Happy 101 Tag by Nicole from Magic Maid and then the Kreativ Blogger by Vibeke at Discountliv & Luksusdrømme
Rules for the awards is I have to say 7 interesting stuff about myself and then tag 7 people to do the same with the 2 first awards and then list 10 things about me for the Happy award and 7 more for the Kreativ blogger, so gonna do 20 in all, then it should be covered 😛
1. Okay I am stuck at my first fact.. Yus I am that boring apparently 🙁 (can’t I just link to my last fact something tag)
2. Erhm I like Timbaland’s new album
3. I read a lot of books. I really like chick lit and mysteries. Would love to join a bookclub so I maybe felt a meaning with reading all the books 😛
4. Hmm my favorite drink is Pina Colada
5. see now I am stuck again 🙁 hmm… I like green tea gum!
6. I stopped smoking 2 years ago.. But I am pretty sure I will start again some day.. no right now.. but when I am old :p
7. I am an early up / late night person. I don’t need much sleep. But I can sleep for a really long time if needed ;D
8. I actually hate to travel.. much more prefer to stay home in my apartment and doing nothing 🙁
9. While doing this I have been playing World of Warcraft, so had some pretty big breaks between each fact
10. I have been told I am really good at giving presents, maybe because I put a lot of thought into it 😀
11. I looove fun action movies.
12. I hate my neighbors
13. I would love to have a bathtub when I move into a real house some day
14. I miss being younger, miss the teen days
15. Did anyone actually read all this?
16. I have been into death metal/rap/hiphop when I was younger.. including the clothes involved in liking that music 😛
17. I have my tongue pierced and still have something in it. Had my nose pierced, just a whole there now. And I have each ear pierced on the earlobes and 2 more on the right ear at the top. Nothing in them though.
18. I hate doing makeup actually and prefer to not use any. So when I am not working I rarely have makeup on
19. I started on this post today at 9.30 in the evening..
20. Its now 2.59… So goodnight 😉
I wont tag anyone since most have done it already. BUT if you haven’t done any of these feel free to see yourself as being tagged and receiving all these hot awards 😉
I still have a tag from Anne to do but I will do that tomorrow 😉 Got the pictures ready and all ;D
I bought a new ring from Marc Jacobs, fits perfect as a index finger ring 😀 Been looking for one like this for quite some time 🙂
But I surely don’t wanna assemble more of these anytime soon.. requires a lot of bending with a screwdriver and I broke 3 nails doing this 🙁 Next time I have to make sure my boyfriend is home 😛
there was a book filled with polish swatches…
Every time I get a new polish I make a quick swatch in this little book just so I know how it looks 😀 This was btw. what I was doing when I was sick with my eye a month ago 😛 also an easy way to keep a hold on how many polishes I got since theres 5 swatches on every page 🙂 Well except the one we can see here that have 6 😛 Its the new Orly’s I got 😀 I am geek sorry ! 😛
So when I got home not only did I have new phone waiting for me… but I also received a package with some new polishes in it from ORLY! And I of course tried my new phone’s camera for a quick picture of the polishes!
And I am amazed over the quality of the picture! I loooove my new phone 😀 The only sad thing about all this.. is I cant try these!! I made a promise to a very sweet reader to test the how long my new Chanel polish can last before it starts to chip and such.. So have to hang in there 😛
Anyways to get back to the polish, its from left to right
from the Sweet Collection
and from the Bloom Collection
Cant wait to show you these on 😀
Have a really nice evening/day where ever you are and thanks for reading! 🙂